CI Mobile Belt Conveyor Systems
The CI range of mobile belt conveyor systems is part of the range of standard systems manufactured by TUSA and bridges the gap between the CM and CP ranges.
CI belt conveyors are built with a folded steel profile frame to provide endurance, strength and rigidity, without compromising the flexibility of a mobile unit.
The CI range of belt conveyors comes with belt widths of 500mm, 650mm and 800mm.
These are conveyors with a high workload for use in different industrial sectors, providing a highly satisfactory service to their users. Designed with solid construction for aggregate transport, CI model conveyors are widely used at ports for loading small and medium vessels.
Advantages of the CI series
- Solidly built with large transport capacity.
- Mobility – these conveyors are equipped with an undercarriage for both linear and skewing movements, which are standard positions for these conveyors.
- Long cantilevered section on the discharge side allowing good reach into discharging areas.
- Hydraulic height adjustment, with manual or electro-hydraulic drive system.
- Solidly built folded steel profile frame.
- Different mass-produced lengths and widths, as shown in the catalogue.
- Machined metal, convex-crown pulleys (300mm diameter) with rubber or ceramic lagging, ensuring belt self-alignment.
- Idlers are grease-packed and sealed-for-life; idler diameter 89mm, shaft diameter 20mm.
- Reputable brands of flat and flighted/cleated belting.
- Power transmission: V-belts, right-angle geared motor unit or drum motor.
- Drives: Electric or hydraulic.
- Loading and discharge hoppers.
- Optional tilting discharge hopper with pneumatic, hydraulic or electric drive.
- Side guides.
- Cover (polyester, plastic-coated canvas or galvanised sheet metal).
- Waste collection tray underneath.
- Slewing movement driven by electric motor.
- Manual raising and lowering using hydraulic or electro-hydraulic pump.
Contact our specialists now!
WE OFFER FIRST-CLASS TECHNICAL SERVICE YOU CAN TRUST.
Maximise productivity and efficiency.
Reduce operating and maintenance costs.
Optimise your maintenance schedule.
Detection and treatment of weak spots as early as possible.