The management of TUSA has created a quality policy, duly documented and kept up to date, based on a quality management system compliant with the UNE-EN-ISO 9001:2015 standard and consisting of the following general undertakings:
- Adaptation of the quality policy to the aims of the TUSA organisation.
- Adaptation of the quality policy to our customers’ expectations and needs.
The TUSA quality policy is summarised by the following points:
- Compliance with customer requirements, including regulatory requirements whenever applicable.
- Keeping total quality costs under control.
- Continuous improvement of the effectiveness of the quality management system.
We use the following procedure for supplier evaluation and approval: Download PDF
CE MARKING APPROVAL
TUSA is approved to apply the CE marking for manufactured structural metal components for use in steel structures and compound steel-concrete structures.
HIGHEST SPECIFICATION - EXC 4
The UNE 1090 standard is a specific regulation that affects manufacturers who wish to sell welded metal products in the EU, for which they must issue a declaration of conformity with these standards.
The UNE 1090 standard covers:
- The FABRICATION AND ASSSEMBLY of STEEL and ALUMINIUM structures.
- Components that are permanently incorporated into the building or civil engineering work. This excludes temporary structures such as scaffolding or moving/moveable structures.
- Structures intended to be load bearing subject to structural design and calculation. Manufacturers are always responsible for product conformity, regardless of whether the design was produced by a external company or the manufacturers themselves.
In short, this standard covers everything from structures for silos, structures designed to support solar panels, highway signs to structures that are to be incorporated into civil engineering works such as stadiums and bridges.
In order to conform to this standard TUSA uses the following system:
- Implementation of a factory production control (FPC) system. This plan defines the means for the design, production and control of the execution of the metal structures.
- Initial type control, which can be performed using initial calculations or by initial type testing performed by the TUSA engineering department.
- Declaration of conformity and affixing the CE marking.
- Annual audit of the implemented system by an external and independent notified body.
Contact our specialists now!
WE OFFER FIRST-CLASS TECHNICAL SERVICE YOU CAN TRUST.
Maximise productivity and efficiency.
Reduce operating and maintenance costs.
Optimise your maintenance schedule.
Detection and treatment of weak spots as early as possible.